Rashtrotthana Parishat is a Public Charitable Voluntary Organization in Bangalore, Karnataka registered in 1965, under the Societies Act. The service activities of the Parishat have greatly influenced the society during the last five decades.
The three-fold Objective of Janajagruti (Spreading Cultural Awareness), Janaseva (Social Service) and Janashikshana (Mass Education) has been the guiding spirit of the Parishat and its activities. The activities of the Parishat always receive good support from the public.
Since the past 50 years Rashtrotthana Parishat is serving the society through many of its service activities. To name a few, the important projects of Rashtrotthana can be categorized as:
· Rashtrotthana Blood Centre
· Samraksha – Thalassemia Day Care Center
· Rashtrotthana Goshala
· Jagarana (Activities of Education, health and self-sustenance in slums of Bangalore)
· Nandagokula (Adoption of orphan, destitute & economically backward children)
· Tapas – Free PU & IIT coaching for selected Boy students of rural Karnataka.
· Saadhana – Free PU & NEET coaching for selected Girl students of rural Karnataka.