- Application of latest technology.
- Well-equipped sophisticated machinery.
- Well trained and dedicated staff.
- Management synergies and donor friendly approach.
- Responsive counseling.
- Well-equipped Hi-Tech Laboratories.
- Blood Components Separation Facility.
- Refrigerating & storage facility.
- 24X7 Service.
Rashtrotthana Blood Centre is one of the major Service projects of Rashtrotthana Parishat. The Blood Centre was started on 30th May 1993 with the initial financial assistance of Smt. Subhadraben Jayantilal Nagardas Shah (Jain). The aim is to provide safe blood to the needy patients. The Blood Centre was recognized as the ‘Best Blood Centre in Karnataka’ for the year 2011-12 by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt. of Karnataka. Rashtrotthana Blood Centre is in operation in Hubballi also in the name ‘SDJ Chheda Memorial Rashtrotthana Blood Centre at Niligin road, Hubballi. Rashtrotthana Blood Centre is dedicated to serve the society at large with no discrimination of caste, creed, religion, poor, rich, rural or urban by providing safe, good quality and appropriate blood to the patients. The aim of our Blood Centre is to provide safe blood to the needy patients Highlights of Rashtrotthana Blood Centre: