Rashtrotthana Blood Bank is one of the major Service projects of Rashtrotthana Parishat.
The Blood Bank was started on 30th May 1993 with the initial financial assistance of Smt. Subhadraben Jayantilal Nagardas Shah (Jain). The aim is to provide safe blood to the needy patients.
The Blood Bank was recognized as the ‘Best Blood Bank in Karnataka’ for the year 2011-12 by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt. of Karnataka.
Rashtrotthana Blood Bank is in operation in Hubballi also in the name ‘SDJ Chheda Memorial Rashtrotthana Blood Bank at Niligin road, Hubballi.
Rashtrotthana Blood Bank is dedicated to serve the society at large with no discrimination of caste, creed, religion, poor, rich, rural or urban by providing safe, good quality and appropriate blood to the patients.
The aim of our Blood Bank is to provide safe blood to the needy patients
Highlights of Rashtrotthana Blood Bank:
- Application of latest technology.
- Well-equipped sophisticated machinery.
- Well trained and dedicated staff.
- Management synergies and donor friendly approach.
- Responsive counseling.
- Well-equipped Hi-Tech Laboratories.
- Blood Components Separation Facility.
- Refrigerating & storage facility.
- 24X7 Service.